You're Their Favorite Host
Pathogens always require a host. And the human body is one of the most convenient hosts of them all. And when pathogens `set up shop,' so to speak, in the human body, their #1 goal is to survive. To do so, they have a number of sneaky tricks in their survival repertoire. Some can crawl right into the cells of the human body and hide. Some can ``hibernate'' for decades, only to ``awaken'' when the body is weak and less able to defend itself. Some are pleomorphic, meaning they can literally change from one form into another and back again, as the situation for their survival requires. Some can even attach a piece of the human body to their own DNA much like putting on a mask or disguise -- so that the immune system overlooks them even as they wreak havoc on the body. Many of these insidious ``stealth pathogens'' work just below the level of immune system ``awareness,'' ever so slowly and stealthily wearing down the body's defenses over long periods of time…hiding when the immune system is triggered…and coming out to conquer more ground when the immune system has been weakened.Well Worth Reading
Though it is unlikely you will ever hear about it from your doctor, the truth is, a great number of books have already been written on this fascinating subject. Many of the authors of these books have been reviled by the orthodox medical establishment for claiming that most, if not all, of the chronic degenerative diseases currently said to be rooted purely in genetics, environment or lifestyle, are actually being caused by bacterial, viral or fungal infections, and that much of what passes for “incurable” chronic degenerative disease can indeed now be cured or at least mitigated by either long-term antibiotic, anti-viral or anti-fungal treatments.
Fortunately, a small handful of these authors are now gaining a certain amount of notoriety even within orthodox medical circles, as the research behind their painstaking documentation becomes more widely known, and the power of their arguments becomes more widely accepted. Writers such as Professor Paul Ewald, Ph.D., a professor of biology at The University of Kentucky, and author of the controversial book Plague Time: How Stealth Infections Cause Cancers, Heart Disease and Many Other Ailments, have helped bring the concept of a microbial cause for most chronic degenerative diseases out of the darkness of medical disdain and into the spotlight. Ewald’s impeccable scholarly credentials (he was the first recipient of the George E. Burch Fellowship in Theoretic Medicine and Affiliated Sciences), coupled with his persuasive documentation, has helped open the eyes of many other medical researchers who are now following his lead and blazing new trails in medical research.
Similarly, books like The Virus Within: How Medical Detectives Are Tracking a Terrifying Virus that Hides in Almost All of Us by long-time ABC World News Tonight and Nightline correspondent Nicholas Regush have helped bring mass public attention to the idea that hidden pathogens are in many cases wreaking havoc on our bodies, and that many of the diseases and disease complexes once thought to have “no known cause” are indeed being caused by microbial infections.
These popular works have in turn helped pave the way for new attention to be paid to some of the other outstanding books which have been published on this same subject over the course of the past two decades, but which were either ridiculed by the medical establishment, or completely overlooked when they first came out. Our favorites among the books on this subject published over the past few decades include:
These are just a few of the many great books which, taken together, help document the key role played by infectious microorganisms in almost every form of chronic degenerative disease known to man. We urge you to read these books, and see for yourself the clear evidence set forth within them.
- Plague Time, by Professor Paul Ewald
- The Virus Within, by Nicholas Regush
- The Cancer Microbe, by Alan Cantwell, Jr. M.D.
- Chlamydia pneumoniae Infection and Disease (Infectious Agents and Pathogenesis) by Herman Friedman
- Has Heart Disease Been Cured? By Douglass Mulhall and Katja Hansen
- Four Women Against Cancer, by Alan Cantwell Jr., M.D.
- The Persecution and Trial of Gaston Naessens, by Christopher Bird
- Hidden Killers, by Erik Enby
- Why Arthritis? by Harold W. Clark, Ph.D.
- The Germ that Causes Cancer, by Doug Kaufmann
- Infectious Diabetes, by Doug Kaufmann
- The Fungal Link, by Doug Kaufmann
- The Yeast Connection Handbook, by William G. Crook, M.D.
- The Micro-Silver Bullet for Lyme Disease, AIDS Virus & Yeast Infection, by Dr. M. Paul Farber
- How to Beat Multiple Sclerosis, by Nadine A. Wooley
- Scleroderma: the Proven Therapy That Can Save Your Life, by Henry Scammell
- The Arthritis Breakthrough (for RA, Lupus, Juvenile RA, Fibromyalgia, Scleroderma, Spondyloarthropathy and other forms of Arthritis), by Henry Scammell
- Osler's Web: Inside the Labyrinth of the Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, by Hillary Johnson
Leave a comment